Tuesday, February 3, 2009

AND WHAT DID I SAY?
Yes I already died,
Its a natural process because I have the attention span of a frozen turd.

I recently discovered the bowls of hell,
They reside in my Spanish class.
You know Spanish has always sucked but now I just loath it.
My teacher is a flabby old man with a bad hip, I know hes in his 60s and I know he is a god awful teacher.
His name is somehow really short but IMPOSSIBLY HARD TO PRONOUNCE Its like B-wquk-somethingsomethingsomething Its only like 5 letters, I don't care though so I just call him The Box.

So the box gave us 2 tests today, I should fucking List all the tests hes given us and keep a record book so I can sue him for being a heartless fossil at some point.
Its like what... 3 weeks into the semester and Im already almost failing? Oh joy
I sit in the centerish area right behind a REALLY fat kid so his flab blocks the teachers view of my convenient cheat sheet happily located against fattys back.
Did I mention hes obscenely smart? Score.

No comments:

Post a Comment