Monday, February 23, 2009

Baaaaawwww our mini happy school break is over and once again I have to get up WHEN THE GODFORSAKEN SUN IS IN THE SKYYYY
It burns.
Blarg
I turned nocturnal again so I wasn't able to fall asleep last night at all and now I'm tired.
I spent my night sending grudge pictures of myself and me being attacked by an orange to my friend kat at like 1 am and then the rest is a blur.
TIIIIRED
Ah the joker is playing on my ipod
Really love your peaches wanna shake your treee~

Me and and pal Justus McD were having an epic battle on Saturday over a match of pinball.
IT WAS A REAL PINBALL GAME THING SO FUUUUN
Ive come to notice that all old pinball games seem to have chicks with big boobs on them,
well anyhow he is in fact the freakin pinball wizard I managed to beat the old high score of 8 mil by getting 9 but he pulled 11 out of FRIKKEN NOWERE
Oh and This Dude name joey hit my friend kristis girls car and drove away,
I think I laughed for about 10 minutes but yeah wonder If she killed him yet >____>
Oh yay my dad bought sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment